4th Annual Conference 2021 ...
With this annual conference, our aim is to inspire, encourage and support you!
We want to see the wings of the magnificent business and career dream God has put on your heart to expand - that you might soar higher, wider, deeper, and further. We would like you to become the best version of yourself, to be authentic and to be a Kingdom Daughter of God in Business!
You are invited
Saturday, 23 October 2021
Time: 8:30 - 14:00
Venue: Centurion Theatre
"As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, ROOTED AND BUILT UP IN HIM
and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving."
Colossians 2: 6-7
ROOTED IN HIM ...
It means we have a strong desire to know Him.
It means we have faith in Him even when it's difficult to understand.
It means we spend time in His presence daily to grow stronger in our faith.
It means we submit to Him and trust in Him with every part of our lives.
Being rooted in Christ keeps us grounded and settled.
It means to be a businesswoman not gripped by worry or comparison.
It means to be a businesswoman deeply planted in faith by His living waters.
It means to be a businesswoman who can bend and not break when the strong winds of life try to blow her over.
It means to be a businesswoman who flourishes for the glory of His kingdom bearing good fruit.
"For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters, which spreads out its roots by the river, and will not fear when heat comes; but its leaf will be green, and will not be anxious in the year of drought, nor will cease from yielding fruit." Jeremiah 17:8
What to Expect:
Speakers and testimonies that will:
- ENCOURAGE you to be rooted in Him.
- INSPIRE you to be rooted in Him.
- SUPPORT you to be rooted in Him.
- Opportunity to WORSHIP in His presence!
- A Panel discussion of Business Women who are ROOTED in HIM in the marketplace, who will be sharing business
best practices as a Kingdom Driven Woman.
- Marketing opportunity where Christian-owned businesses will be able to share their products and service(s).
- Arrival at 8:30 and the conference will start at 9:00 and will continue until 14:00, with light lunch & tea/coffee intervals.
- A light lunch is included, and will be enjoyed at the restaurant - coffee, tea & fruit juice will be served, all other
refreshments will be for your own account.
Light lunch options available: Spinach & Feta Quiche with a side salad or Chicken & Roasted Pepper Quiche with a side salad.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will be contacted by our office to select your light lunch!
COST OF THE CONFERENCE:
Early Bird Tickets: R280-00 pp (Available until 6 August 2021)
Conference Ticket: R350-00 pp
CWIB Club Member Tickets: R300-00 pp
Marketing opportunities available: R100-00 per table (Limited space available)
Meet our Guest Speaker:
Meet our MC:
The WORSHIP: Liezel Marshall
The PANEL DISCUSSION:
Panelists to be announced in due course!
The Venue: centurion theatre
123 Amkor Rd,
012 664 7859