Business & Talk with Lizl Naude
Lizl is a designer, self-confessed homebody, plant-lover, gardener and DIY enthusiast, Lizl Naude is a Social Entrepreneur from Cape Town, South Africa. She heads up her design business Lilly Loompa, a company that creates beautiful homeware made by upcycling waste material.
Besides being an entrepreneur, she is a Director of The Chosen Foundation, a Non-profit company focussing on restoring families through facilitated training and travelling.
Her business tips / advice:
1. Just start - Don't wait until the perfect time!
2. Use what you have - use your resources, use your network!
3. Be grounded in Christ - nothing will be able to shake you!
4. Make time for creative thinking for your life and business - spend time with your ultimate Creator!
5. Be purposeful in everything that you do - be purpose driven!
Her bible verses that guides her and gives her strenght:
For her business:
"And I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with wisdom, with understanding, with knowledge and with all kinds of skills"
Exodus 31:3 (NIV)
Other life verses:
"From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands."
Acts 17:26 (NIV)
"My frame was not hidden from you, when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth."
Psalms 139:15 (NIV)
Where to find Lizl Naude:
In the media: